Work advance tracker
- Automating inspection activities and work advance control
- Tracking verification place and date
- Consolidating data referred to works progress
- Offering graphic report of work advance status
WAT is a mobile application to survey the work progress in large industrial productions: building, wide structures, shipyards.
The system is customizable according to different employment context.
Main server processes information flow contents displaying the work status sorted by type, area, sub-contracted firms, etc.
Hand-held mobile terminals detect data related to work advance and download them main server.
This application has been designed and delivered to the most important Italian shipyard.
- Download on hand-held terminals of data related to works to be verified
- Reading bar-code label: location/ place/ work
- Assigning advance percentage
- Signaling inspection notes
- Downloading information on main server to analyze them
- Consolidating information with results reported both in table and graphic form
- Deleting costs for data-entry and main data-base update
- Reducing inspection and verification times (no paper to compile)
- Reducing reaction times for corrective actions to undertake
- Immediate notification to subcontracting firms about delays
- Automatic reporting to company direction and to purchaser